The Sunny Babies Program at Sunrise Children’s Hospital
Here at Sunrise Children’s Hospital, we understand that early and continuous prenatal care is a crucial component to insuring the future health of you and your baby. As one of the leading children’s hospitals in the nation, our Sunny Babies Program (formally Baby Your Baby) to encourages pregnant women to seek prenatal care as early in the first trimester as possible.
Early prenatal care reduces the likelihood of a number of conditions, including:
- Gestational diabetes
- Premature birth
- Low birth weight
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Metabolic disorders in infants
- Structural defects in infants, including spina bifida, cleft palate, congenital dislocated hip, and clubfoot
- Multifactorial birth defects , including congenital heart defects, cleft lip, and neural tube defects
The Sunny Babies program offers a number of services, including helping parents:
- Find a physician so they can obtain early and continuous prenatal care
- Register for free childbirth classes at any one of Sunrise Health’s facilities, including Sunrise Children’s Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital, and MountainView Hospital
- Pre-register deliveries at one of Sunrise Health’s Hospitals
- Apply for Medicaid and identify financial assistance programs
Sunrise Children’s Hospital has been providing exceptional prenatal and pediatric care to Las Vegas residents for the past three decades. Let us help you and your child live a healthy, happy life. Visit our website for more information on our prenatal services, children’s emergency care, NICU, and much more. Contact us online or call (702) 731-5437 to schedule a prenatal consultation.