Improving Your Child’s Health
According to research performed by the American Heart Association (AHA), today’s children may not live as long as their parents. To combat this unfortunate prediction, AHA is promoting a wide variety of engaging, innovative programs to help children and their families live healthier , more active lives. From cooking to exercise to gardening, these fun programs can help children to improve their heart health and commit to a life of good habits.
If you have any questions regarding your child’s health or how he or she can work to improve their health for the future, contact the staff of Sunrise Children’s Hospital at (702) 731-5437. Our healthcare team is committed to the continued health of the children in our community.
- What Is the Impact of Lung Cancer on Children?
- How does pediatric surgery differ from surgery for adults?
- How donating blood can save a child’s life
- 7th Annual Hogs & Heifers Saloon “Miracle on 3rd Street” Motorcycle Run & Toy Giveaway benefiting the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation!
- How to Relieve Your Child’s Sunburn