Sunrise Hospital Introduces New Surgical Weight Loss Program!
Sunrise Hospital is excited to introduce its new Surgical Weight Loss Program. The program brings together the expertise and compassion of our experienced physicians and staff with the outstanding capabilities of Sunrise to offer a life-changing procedure.
To help introduce our new Bariatric Surgery Program, we are offering a series of community education programs on weight-loss surgery. Through these free sessions, you can learn more about:
• Bariatric Surgery options
• Who is an appropriate candidate for surgery
• What is involved in the surgery and recovery process
Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Dave Macintyre, will present the program. He is triple fellowship trained in bariatric surgery, trauma surgery and surgical critical care and is a member of the acute care surgery team at Sunrise Hospital.
The program will be offered at two different dates and times. The content for each program is identical, so choose the program that is more convenient for you to attend.
Thursday, March 1
Saturday, March 3
Sunrise Hospital Auditorium
3186 S. Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
The program is free and open to the public, but registration is required.
To register, call (702) 233-5454.
Take an hour to learn more about the Bariatric Surgery Program at Sunrise Hospital. You could change your future.
- What Is the Impact of Lung Cancer on Children?
- How does pediatric surgery differ from surgery for adults?
- How donating blood can save a child’s life
- 7th Annual Hogs & Heifers Saloon “Miracle on 3rd Street” Motorcycle Run & Toy Giveaway benefiting the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation!
- How to Relieve Your Child’s Sunburn