Learn More About Keeping Your Family Healthy!
Do you still have questions regarding hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or any of the other conditions discussed in our recent blog posts? Find out more by clicking through the links below or contacting Sunrise Children’s Hospital at (702) 731-5437.
- This guide found on The Cardiomyopathy Association website provides more information regarding cardiomyopathy in children.
- You can read about other types of heart disease by visiting the American Heart Association website.
- Approximately 75% of children will suffer from an ear infection before their third birthday. Read more statistics associated with disorders of the ear from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders website.
- Visit the American Academy of Otolaryngology website to learn about swimmer’s ear and its causes.
- The United States Department of Agriculture website contains a large amount of helpful information regarding a healthy diet for your growing child.
- Proper nutrition is essential for children and their parents. This article from FamilyDoctor.org outlines healthy eating habits for the whole family.
- This article from the American Pregnancy Association describes the importance of good nutrition during your pregnancy.
- Neutropenia is a rare disease that can be hereditary (passed from parent to child). Find out more about neutropenia from the National Organization for Rare Disorders .
- Autoimmune disorders can affect adults and children—visit this article from MedlinePlus to read more about them.
- Learn more about how to prepare your child for surgery by reading this article found on KidsHealth.org.