Sunrise Children’s Hospital offers prenatal and pediatric care for families in the greater Las Vegas region. We offer a NICU hospital for newborns in need and children’s emergency care for pediatric patients of all ages. To find out more about our services, call (702) 731-5437 or visit our website . Click through the links below to learn more about our recent blog topics.
- Has your child been diagnosed with celiac disease ? The National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse describes this disorder.
- The Celiac Disease Foundation gives readers some helpful dietary suggestions for living gluten-free .
- The March of Dimes explains how excessive weight can complicate the health of expectant mothers.
- Eating right during pregnancy can provide essential nutrients to your unborn child and ward off the risk of obesity. HealthFinder.gov breaks down how to enjoy a healthy diet while pregnant.
- Healthcare providers recommend that expectant mothers stay active. The American Pregnancy Association lists ways to exercise safely during pregnancy .