Learn More about Celiac Disease and Eating Right During Pregnancy with These Links
Sunrise Children’s Hospital offers prenatal and pediatric care for families in the greater Las Vegas region. We offer a NICU hospital for newborns in need and children’s emergency care for pediatric patients of all ages. To find out more about our services, call (702) 731-5437 or visit our website . Click through the links below to learn more about our recent blog topics.
- Has your child been diagnosed with celiac disease ? The National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse describes this disorder.
- The Celiac Disease Foundation gives readers some helpful dietary suggestions for living gluten-free .
- The March of Dimes explains how excessive weight can complicate the health of expectant mothers.
- Eating right during pregnancy can provide essential nutrients to your unborn child and ward off the risk of obesity. HealthFinder.gov breaks down how to enjoy a healthy diet while pregnant.
- Healthcare providers recommend that expectant mothers stay active. The American Pregnancy Association lists ways to exercise safely during pregnancy .
- What Is the Impact of Lung Cancer on Children?
- How does pediatric surgery differ from surgery for adults?
- How donating blood can save a child’s life
- 7th Annual Hogs & Heifers Saloon “Miracle on 3rd Street” Motorcycle Run & Toy Giveaway benefiting the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation!
- Why Your Child Needs Dedicated Pediatric Care