Tips for Diapering Your Newborn
Having a baby can be the most exciting moment of a woman’s life. Many first-time moms, however, are unsure about some aspects of newborn care. This video provides some helpful tips for mothers who may need some extra advice for diapering their newborn. The host discusses how to best position the baby during diapering, what materials are needed, and how to keep him or her comfortable during the process. Watch to learn more.
Are you looking to become a parent in the near future? Sunrise Children’s Hospital wants to help you have a healthy pregnancy—call our Consult-A-Nurse referral line today at (702) 731-5437 to speak with an experienced and compassionate medical professional in the Las Vegas area.
- What Is the Impact of Lung Cancer on Children?
- How does pediatric surgery differ from surgery for adults?
- How donating blood can save a child’s life
- 7th Annual Hogs & Heifers Saloon “Miracle on 3rd Street” Motorcycle Run & Toy Giveaway benefiting the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation!
- Why Your Child Needs Dedicated Pediatric Care