Sunrise Hospital offers a full range of services, with referrals to physicians in every field of medical care, to those in southern Nevada and the surrounding region. With our triage program, which allows us to rapidly evaluate every patient so that we can provide faster, better care, our advanced digital imaging services, and our dedicated Pediatric Emergency Services located right next door at Sunrise Children’s Hospital, we’ll be ready no matter what your emergency may be. For average ER wait times, text “ER” to 23000!
Choosing to have a baby is an important, life-changing decision. Sunrise Hospital and Sunrise Children’s Hospital are here to help you every step of the way. This includes everything from childbirth preparation classes to a highly trained medical staff and a safe, nurturing environment or spacious birthing suites, observation rooms and postpartum facilities, to the largest and most comprehensive Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Nevada for newborns that may need specialized care after birth. All of these resources are available to help us do everything we can to ensure that you have a joyful birthing experience. For more information, call us today at (702) 233-5454.
- What Is the Impact of Lung Cancer on Children?
- How does pediatric surgery differ from surgery for adults?
- Set a Positive Example for Your Child by Getting Screened for Colorectal Cancer
- Cooking for Your Family When Your Child Has Celiac Disease
- Celebrate American Diabetes Alert Day by Getting in Touch with Your Family’s Type 2 Diabetes Risk